Morning sex can have numerous health benefits, both physical and mental.
Physical benefits include:
1. Increased cardiovascular health: Sex in the morning can boost cardiovascular health by raising the heart rate, which can lead to improved blood flow and lower blood pressure.
2. Improved immune function: Having sex in the morning can also boost the immune system, as the release of certain hormones during sex can help to increase the production of white blood cells, which are responsible for fighting off infection and disease.
3. Better sleep: After sex, the body releases hormones such as oxytocin and prolactin, which can promote feelings of relaxation and sleepiness, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
4. Stress relief: Sex also releases endorphins, which are natural chemicals that can reduce stress and promote feelings of well-being.
Mental benefits include:
5. Increased intimacy and bonding: Morning sex can help to strengthen the bond between partners, as intimacy and physical connection can lead to increased feelings of closeness and trust.
6. Improved mood: The release of endorphins and other hormones during sex can help to improve mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
7. Increased self-esteem: The physical and emotional intimacy of morning sex can also boost self-esteem and confidence.