AFIT Online Registration Procedures for Freshers 2022/2023. This is to notify all newly admitted students of Airforce Institute of Technology (AFIT) of their registration procedures. The new students are expected to follow these procedures to complete their registration with or without the assistance of another person. Details of the complete registration procedures have been given below.
The management of Airforce Institute of Technology has released the procedures for online registration of newly admitted ND 1 and 100L students.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology.
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”.( https://afit.edu.ng )
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. ( Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard ).
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. ( After a successful acceptance fee payment, print out your acceptance fee receipt and other forms).
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your Acceptance Fee Receipt. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click here to subscribe!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!