Scholarships are great tools that aid students offset their education bills therefore, Finlandia University is happy to offer educational opportunity for outstanding and eligible students through its Board of Trustees International Scholarship Grants in USA. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational program is intended for high potential students from different part of the world will be starting in undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university in USA.
Description of Finlandia University
Finlandia University is a private Lutheran university located in Hancock, Michigan and was established in 1896. The mission of this university is a learning community committed to academic success, spiritual development, and community service.
Why choose to study at Finlandia University? The work-study program of this university provides part-time jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay for education expenses. Whenever possible, the program encourages community service and work connected to the student’s area of study.
Brief Description of the Board of Trustees International Scholarship Grants at Finlandia University in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Finlandia University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate of Graduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their program application before 15th June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship application is open to only International students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.5
- The applicants are required to have a standardized test score of a minimum of 880 SAT or 16 ACT and at least a 3.5. cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 58
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 53
Value of Scholarship
Winning applicants will be provided $7,500 by Finlandia University to undertake any level of study of their choice in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants can submit their applications to Finlandia here. After that, they can access for this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
Leave a Reply