Do you want to log in to the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) students portal? Then find out how to log in to the EBSU portal in this post.Information Guide Nigeria
On the EBSU portal, aspiring students and returning students will be able to pay school fees and other academic fees, print results, check results, check admission lists, etc.
The EBSU students portal is a convenient tool for every student and aspiring student of Ebonyi State University. See more details about the EBSU students portal as you read on.EBSU Portal
Read Also: DELSU Portal Login – See Student Portal Latest News
About Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is a state-owned university established in Abakaliki in 1999. EBSU offers a wide range of degree programs, including pre-degree programs, undergraduate degree programs, and postgraduate degree programs.
The university is equipped with various world-class facilities and educative materials which aid the training of students, making them to be more technologically inclined, resourceful, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.Yahoo Mail Registration and Sign in Guide 2023 Guide
EBSU became a full-fledged multidisciplinary University in 2000 after receiving an executive assent. The first vice-chancellor of this institution is Prof. Fidelis Ogah.
After the conversion to a full-fledged university in 2000, four additional faculties were created; faculty of arts, faculty of management, faculty of education, and faculty of social sciences. Later on, the faculty of law and school of postgraduate and work and study programmes were added.100 Unique Good Night Messages, Wishes, and Quotes for Friends
Read Also: UI Postgraduate Portal Login www.pgcollege.ui.edu.ng Latest Application Update
About EBSU Portal 2023
The EBSU official portal is an online platform which allows students and aspiring students to perform various academic actions online. With this platform, students will no longer have to queue up at various offices in the institution, but will be able to carry out whatever actions they need to carry out on their own.Npower Recruitment
The official EBSU portal is https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng. Staff members of Ebonyi State University also make use of their online platform to carry out various functions. All students in the institution (EBSU) have a profile on the EBSU students portal.
To access the EBSU student portal, you will be required to provide your login details. The EBSU portal login details are provided by the management of Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, to duly admitted students.
How to Login to EBSU Portal 2023
To access the EBSU students portal, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the EBSU students portal here >>.https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/login.aspx
- Enter your username and password into the required columns
- Click on the login icon
- If you cannot recall your EBSU password, then click on the forget link icon below to reset your password.
Read Also: KSU Portal www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update
Requirements for EBSU Admission
To be admitted into Ebonyi State University, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five credit passes in their O’ level result (NECO/WASCE/GCE.) in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must select EBSU as the first choice institution in JAMB
- Applicants must score at least 180 in the JAMB UTME exam.JAMB Form
How To Check Result on EBSU Student’s Portal
To check your result in the EBSU students portal, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the EBSU result portal at https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/modules/ArchivedResults/CheckSessionalResultLogin.aspx
- Select the session of the result you wish to check
- Enter your EBSU matriculation number
- Enter your PIN
- Click on Submit
- Your EBSU result will be displayed on the screen.WAEC Result
Read Also: ABSU Student Portal www.portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
How to Register for EBSU Admission 2023
To register for the EBSU Admission process, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the EBSU official website at https://portal.ebsu-edu.net.
- Click on “Create Portal Account” to generate your own EBSU account
- Select your student type (New or Returning), then enter your JAMB registration number
- Click on submit
- Your login details will be generated for you using your JAMB registration number as default username and password
- Update your profile details on the portal
- Click on the change password icon to change your password from the default password to your preferred one.
- Print out the registration form displayed on the screen and submit it to your faculty officer for verification.JAMB Result
- After verification of your registration number, you can proceed to pay your school fees.
Read Also: UNIMAID Portal www.unimaidcdl.edu.ng
How to Register Courses on EBSU Portal
To register your courses online, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the EBSU student portal at portal.ebsu.edu.net
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Tap on the course registration menu on the portal
- Click on “register course”
- Select the academic session and semester
- Click on submit
- Select the courses you are offering this semester on the portal
- Click on submit
- Print out the form generated.
- That’s it!
NOTE: Confirm with your academic adviser first before registering your courses online.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply