EKSU-EACOED Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out. this is to inform the general public and candidates who are interested in studying any of the available courses of the institution that the management has begun the sale of forms for admission into various programs of the school for 2022/2023 academic session. Waec Result
This is to inform the general public that Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo has directed all candidates in i-iii below to apply for POST-UTME screening:
i. Candidates who made Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo as their First Choice Institution during the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 140 and above.
ii. Candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not choose Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo but scored 140 and above.
iii. Candidates who applied to JAMB for 2022 Direct Entry are also invited.
NOTE: All candidates who did not choose this College as First Choice Institution should process Change of Institution/Course and make the College as their First choice Institution on JAMB website before the Screening day.
Candidates are to follow the under-listed steps in applying for the POST-UTME screening:
Each candidate should:
1. Go to http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eksuoyo.edu.ng
2. Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address.
3. After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
4. Click on Pay Screening Fee.
5. Select Application Type
6. Screening fee of #2,000 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
7. The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph (jpeg format) and Submit. You have the option to Save and Submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening Form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply