Do you have an interest in getting those who traffick illegal drugs and harmful substances and making them face the full rhythm of the law? Good news! as the NDLEA National Drug Law Enforcement Agency The body in charge of enforcing sanity against the abuse of drugs in our country has started its recruitment process.
Interested persons can apply through the agency’s official portal www. emplug.com
The NDLEA portal is well designed and the interface will map you to the requirements, guidelines, and shortlist and recruit. Npower Recruitment
Brief History on the NDLEA
The NDLEA is an agency formed by the federal government in 1989, with a mandate to check involvement in the, movement, cultivation, transfer, and possession of illicit drugs. EMPLUG Portal Login; NDLEA Recruitment
The headquarters of the NDLEA is in Lagos Nigeria. For more information on the NDLEA visit the NDLEA official site.
Read Also; Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
Functions of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- NDLEA duty is to confiscate properties and gets all the money from the sales of hard drugs.
- NDLEA job is to give the country a good image within and outside the country; as a country that does not tolerate drug peddling.
- They follow up on drug dealers within the borders and other places and hand these peddlers over to the police.
- NDLEA locate farms, selling points, and factories of these illegal drugs to make sure they do not reach the market. Jamb Result
Requirements For The NDLEA
- All applicants are to be in possession of their state of origin certificates.
- Applicants are to have a National ID card. EMPLUG Portal Login; NDLEA Recruitment
- Applicants are asked to provide their National Identification Number.
- A passport photograph(recent).
- Applicants must be educated, able to read and write, and should have the required certificates for their specific interests.
- Prospective candidates are supposed to be computer literate
- Applicants are to be of good conduct and morals having no track record of crime.
- Applicants will have to get two referees’ forms from the portal and have two reputable people in the society sign them.
- Candidates who have been successfully recruited will have to vet other forms.
- A candidate who is shortlisted must be given a certificate of physical wellness from a government hospital.
- Only successful candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for the interview and examination.
- The application for the NDLEA is free, do not fall prey to fraudsters. Pounds to Naira
Read Also; Federal Government Recruitment
NDLEA Job Vacancies
The vacant jobs in the NDLEA are stated below:
1. Narcotic Officer Cadre
The employment is on a permanent basis, the location of this job is not restricted to any region as it is nationwide. EMPLUG Portal Login; NDLEA Recruitment
- Candidates vying for Narcotic Officer Cadre should be between the age range of (22) years and Thirty (30) years.
- A candidate vying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must have a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an accredited institution of higher learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- The Applicant applying as a Lawyer and Doctor must also be in possession of a professional certificate.
Read Also; Federal Road Safety Recruitment
2. Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
The employment is on a permanent basis, the location of this job is not restricted to any region as it is nationwide. Dollar to Naira Rate
Role Specific Requirement:
- Applicants vying for the recruitment into be Narcotic Assistants should be between the age range of 18 to 30 years of age.
- Candidates vying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) should possess the SSCE.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply