FCE Kano NCE Part-Time Application Form 2022/2023 is Out. This is to notify the general public and interested candidates that the management of The Federal College Of Education, Kano has announced the sales of NCE Part-Time application form. Interested candidates should see the requirements and registration procedures below;
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NCE Part-Time of the Federal College Of Education, Kano. The NCE Part-Time application form has commenced and will end May 7th, 2023. Interested candidates are to pay an Application fee of Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N4,500.00)
1. Create an account
2. Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
3. After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
4. After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
5. Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
6. MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
All enquiries and complaints should be sent to email@example.com or report to our ticketing system on https://fcekano.edu.ng/helpdesk/. It is important you state your registration/application number in your complaints. Thanks
Click on the link below to Apply
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply