PalmPay is a mobile payment platform designed to create a rewarding financial experience for Nigerians, in this article I will tech you how to earn on palmpay Apps and palmpoints and convert it to money
The PalmPay account allows you to control your money and make payments to friends and family, buy airtime or pay bills. Palmpay gives you rewards via PalmPoints which can be redeemed to purchase airtime, network data, pay bills or withdraw directly to your bank account.
PalmPay is a rewarding way to make payments! The simple and secure app for sending cash quickly between friends and paying for airtime, bills and more in Nigeria. Earn PalmPoints and coupons as you spend and use them to discount your transactions!
How do I Join Palmpay?
Registering on PalmPay
- Setting up a PalmPay app is fast and easy
- After downloading the PalmPay App from the Google Play Here or iOS App Store;
- Launch the PalmPay App
- Tap ‘Sign up / Login PalmPay’ on the bottom on the screen.
- Tap ‘Sign up’
- If prompted to ‘Allow PalmPay to access this device’s location?’, tap ‘Allow’.
- Enter your ‘Mobile number’ and friend ‘Invitation code’ if you have one.
- Tap ‘Agree & Next’.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) shortly.
- Enter the OTP.
- You will be prompted to set your 4-digit PIN and enter in your desired pin twice and you have registered.
How to earn bonuses on Palmpay?
If an individual signs up to PalmPay after clicking on your unique referral link or entering your 6 digit invitation code, we will reward both of you with 300 PalmPoints which is N300.
What are PalmPoints?
PalmPoints are your reward for using the PalmPay app. Currently, Airtime purchases and Bill Payments can help you earn more PalmPoints. PalmPoints can be redeemed when you complete certain payment transactions on your PalmPay app.
How much is a PalmPoint worth?
A PalmPoint is worth N1. PalmPoints can only be redeemed within the PalmPay application, please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
How do I use PalmPoints?
You can use your PalmPoints when you complete Airtime and bill payment transactions. You can also use your PalmPoints to offset your transfer charges
How do I earn PalmPoints?
You can earn PalmPoints by Airtime purchases, Bill Payments, playing games on palmpay App and referral your friends to join palmpay etc.
How to get up to 50% discount on every airtime you purchase on PalmPay Payment App
2. Create a group or join one. Choose the product you need, confirm the top up the number and pay the group purchase price;
3. The purchase will be completed when 5 people pay successfully in the group it usually takes less than 2 min for group to complete. The system will then automatically complete the purchase for you;
4. There is a 48-hour limit for each group. You will be refunded automatically if the group is not completed in 48 hours;
5. Please confirm the top up the number before paying, the transaction cannot be cancelled once the payment is completed;
6. Group buying uses the PalmPay Balance payment method only which you can fund your account by using your debit card or transfer;
7. Each PalmPay customer can make up to 5 group purchases per product per week
My group discount History
That means you pay less and you get more!
KEY PALMPAY FEATURES
Palmpay don’t charge you for using their services. Bye-bye maintenance fees and other silly charges!
- In fact, they reward you! Earn PalmPoints cashback and coupons for making purchases
- Transfer money to other PalmPay wallets and bank accounts for the best rates in the market
- Free deposits and withdrawals
- Earn rewards for inviting your friends to the app and make over N40,000 per week
GET REWARDED WITH PALMPOINTS
Earn PalmPoints for using PalmPay and for inviting your friends. You can redeem your PalmPoints to discount your airtime, bill payment and money transfer fees by up to 50%.
- Palmpay keep your money protected using the most advanced technology and follow GDPR standards for data handling.
- They encrypt all of your data and do not share your information with 3rd parties.
- Palmpay are PCI DSS certified
- PalmPay is a Mobile Money Operator licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and has an ePSP license in Ghana