How Much is NECO GCE 2023 – The NECO GCE form will soon be out. Do you want to register for the NECO GCE examination that’s set to begin on the 9th of September, 2023? If you do, then one of your major concerns would be the cost of the examination.
How much will it cost me to register for NECO GCE in 2023? This has been the question on a lot of students’ minds who want to write the NECO GCE examinations in 2023. Lucky for you, in this guide, we’ll be looking at the cost of NECO GCE in 2023, as well as the registration guideline or process.
For this year’s NECO GCE examination, the form costs NGN 13,350 only. All payments must be made into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
NECO GCE Registration Procedure
- neco gce 2023/2024
- when is neco registration closing for 2023
- neco external registration 2023
- neco gce latest update
- when is neco gce starting
- neco gce registration pin
- when is gce registration for 2023 starting
- waec gce 2023
Mode of Payment
Candidates who wish to register for the forthcoming NECO GCE examinations will have to visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account (i.e., if you don’t already have an account) using their phone numbers or emails, activate the account by verifying the email used during the registration, and then pay into the NECOSA via any of the five available payments options (ATM card, USSD, Bank Branch, Internet Banking, and Wallet).
Application for Registration
The registration can be done online or offline. If you’d prefer to carry out your registration offline then you can visit the www.neco.gov.ng SSCE External link to find the nearest registration point (or cybercafé) to register. Alternatively, you can also create an account, purchase a registration token, and then head to a registration centre to register.
The registration centre
At the registration centre, a passport-size photograph will be required for registration. The passport photograph shouldn’t be more than 6 months old and a white background must be used.
During the offline registration, each candidate’s biometric fingerprints will be captured. The biometric capture is done to prevent examination malpractice as there’ll be biometric verification during the conduct of the examination.
Candidates who have mismatched fingerprints at the verification point will be deemed impersonators and will be sanctioned according to the laws.
- Create an account. You can do this by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng and clicking or tapping on the Register Here link
- Activate the account. You can activate your account by following the instructions contained in the email sent to you. If you can’t find the email in your inbox, check your spam folder
- After activating your account, log in to your account by inputting your email and password
- After a successful login, you can now proceed to make your SSCE external examination payment. Once you have made a successful payment, you’ll be issued exams and/or four-figure table token(s)
- Now head to the nearest approved registration point. If you don’t know any close to you, you can visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng to help you find one
- At the registration centre, you’ll be required to provide information about yourself, including pictures, fingerprints, and the subjects or papers you wish to write
- Finally, print your photocard. To do this, you’ll have to provide the token you received to enable them to upload your data. Once the system verifies the token, you’ll be given a photocard carrying your registration number and details.
Note: In order to upload a candidate’s data to the NECO portal online and get the examination numbers, the candidate must be registered and have an online account or have it created at the registration point (or cybercafé). After which the candidate can proceed to access the created account to purchase registration token(s).
What is the SSCE External registration token?
The SSCE external registration token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam. The registration can be done either by themselves or through an approved registration point.
No candidate will be allowed to sit for the SSCE External Exam without purchasing the Registration Token. The Registration Token can be purchased via the candidate’s account or at a registration point.
Check and confirm: dollar to naira exchange rate today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply