Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023: How to Register, Login and Apply – ims.army.mil.ng/darrr. The Nigerian Army recruitment form is out for the 81 and 82 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women. The application form is now available on the official Nigerian Army recruitment portal – ims.army.mil.ng. All interested applicants should follow our application guide on how to apply successfully.
Earlier announced that the Nigerian Army recruitment form is out. This article will show the step by step guide on how to register on the official Nigerian Army Recruitment portal 2023. Here, you will also find steps on how to log in to the Nigerian Army portal and how to fill the Nigerian Army 81/82 RRI recruitment 2023.
The Nigerian Army recruitment application form 2023 is out and the Nigerian Army recruitment application portal is where you will be able to apply for the Army job. In this article, you will see all the information you need about Nigerian Army recruitment 2023. Here you will see the official Nigerian Army recruitment portal, application requirements, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply on the Nigeria Army 80rri recruitment portal – ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/recruitment-application-form.
About The Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is undisputedly the largest military organization in the country and of course Africa. It is a part of the Nigerian Armed Forces established in 1956 from the Royal West African Frontier Force by the British Colonial Government. Nigerian Army became fully Nigerianised after independence in 1960.
(1). Applicant must be single, and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
(3). Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4). Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5). All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE. jamb result
(6). An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be more than 27 years as at the commencement of training.
(7). Measurement in height at least not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8). Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Application for Trades Men/Women Category should be into the following:
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps: Tilling Works (Twks), Draughtsman (D/Man), Plant Operator Mechanic (POM), POP Designer/Screeding, Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology, Carpentry/Wood Technology, Metal Works, Plumbing, Masonry/Concrete Technology, Painting and Graphics Arts.
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps: Electrical/Electronic Technicians, Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers, Computer Operators, Ethical Hackers (Cyber Security) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert, Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing, Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing, Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony, Digital Image and Video Processing, Website Management, VSat Installer, Microwave Comms Expert, Rigger.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps: Knowledge and Skills in UAV, Drone etc, Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML,CSS), Radio and
Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians, Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network), Computer Networking, General IT Knowledge, Computer, Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance, Geographic Information System, Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking, Server Administration.
Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport: Drivers, Firemen, and Caterers (emphasis on male) .
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps: Textile Rofitters and Leather Works, Graphic Designers, Spare Part Technicians, Accounting Technicians, Tailor, Textile Technology, Printing Technology.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps: Vehicle Diesel Mechanics, Vehicle Petrol Mechanics, Fabricators/Panel Beaters, Crane Operators, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians, Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics, Auto Elect, Powertrans Mechanics(gearbox), Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers), Electro Medical, Machinist/instruments, Fuel Injector Specialist, Welders, Upholstery techs, Generator/Power Plant Techs, Spray Painting, Hydraulic Mechanics, electronics Technicians, Mechatronics, Brake System specialist, Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech, Office eqpt techs, Air condition specialist, Fab/Panel Beater, Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner), Programmers (Arduino/G Codes), Pneumatics Technician.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps: Electron Medicals, Radiographers, Occupational Therapy Technicians, Physiotherapy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, Xray technicians, Dieticians Technicians, Medical Lab Technicians, Health Information Management, Health Service Admin, Optometry Technicians, Morticians, Speech Therapy Technicians, Dental Technicians, Environmental Health Technicians, Electromedical.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT): Archery, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Calisthenics, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kickboxing, Polo, Shooting, Swimming, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling.
See: Nigerian Army Ranks And Symbols
(1). Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2). No Special centre for recruitment. Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
(3). There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4). All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5). Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6). Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7). Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8). Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9). Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10). Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11). Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12). Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise as and when due.
See: Nigerian Army Ranks and their Salaries
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
How to Register on Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – ims.army.mil.ng/login#signup
The recruitment process of the Nigerian Army starts with the registration which involves the following steps on the official Nigerian Army recruitment application portal: ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
Step 1: Visit_the official Nigerian Army Recruitment portal signup page.>> here
Step 2: Type in your Full name
Step 3: Type in your password
Step 4: Click on the “Signup” button
Step 5: Visit your email address and click on the_confirmation link.
How to Login on Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – https://ims.army.mil.ng/login
Follow the steps below to log in to the Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment portal.
Step 1: After registration, visit your email address inbox and click on the_“Complete Registration” link. See picture below;
Step 2: Reset your Password – Type in your new password and click on the “update” button. Please note that your password should include symbols, numbers and capital letters.
Once you change your password successfully, you will be redirected to the Nigerian Army recruitment application form page for you to fill the form.
How to Register for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form online – ims.army.mil.ng
Follow the steps below on how to Fill the Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment Form Online as show on the www Nigerian army recruitment portal com below;
Step 1: Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment form website here.>> https://ims.army.mil.ng/login
Step 2: Type in your email address and your password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button.
You will be redirected to your profile page https://ims.army.mil.ng/me – See picture below.
Here you can reset your password, edit your profile or manage third-party apps
Step 4: Click on the “RRI Applications” as shown in the picture below; Dollar to Naira
Step 5: Read through the instruction on the Nigerian army recruitment portal and click on the “Apply now“ button below the page.
Step 6: Read through the disclaimer information, check on the box to show that you understand the requirements and click on the answer to indicate if you have served in the army before. Choose “No I have not”: if you have not served in the army before to continue to fill the form on www nigerian army recruitment portal.
By click “No I have not” you will be redirected to the Nigerian Army 81RRI,82RRI application form. See picture below;
Step 7: Fill the form with your details and click on the “save” button.
You are done
Nigerian Army Recruitment form closing date
The Nigerian army recruitment form is currently not out. If you are interested in joining Nigeria, we advise you to check this site frequently for updates on the resgistration.
Nigerian army recruitment portal 2023 – We hope this guide on how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army RRI recruitment is helpful. If you have any questions, kindly use the comments section below.
Check and confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply