ILAROPOLY ODFEL First Batch HND Admission List 2022/2023. The management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has has released the list of candidates offered admission into (ODFEL) Hnd Programme. details of the acceptance fee and how to pay, procedures on how to check the admission list have been provided below in this post.
All Candidates Offered Admission In 2022/2023 session for open distance and flexible E-LEARNING Higher NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES are to pay an acceptance fee Of Twenty-three Thousand Seven hundred naira (N23,700.00) ONLY.
CANDIDATES ARE TO CHECK THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for the HND FIRST LIST is MONDAY JANUARY 23RD, 2023.
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e. g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four(4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click here to subscribe!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply