Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).
Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor Driver
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
Before to begin the application, take note of the following important information below;
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEMORIZE OR COPY THE NUMBER. IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR SUBSEQUENT LOGIN AND FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.
Now, follow the application steps below;
Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023 – cdcfib.career
Step 1: create a new account on the official Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023 here >>.https://cdcfib.career/new/account
Note: You can also login into the NIS recruitment portal if you already have an account here >>.https://cdcfib.career/login
Step 2: Fill in your bio data, choose the position you are applying for, fill in email, phone number and password and click the “continue” button and generate the application code.
Step 3: Fill in your personal information, and click the “save and continue” button.
Step 4: Upload your Passport photograph with a maximum size of 80KB, and click the “save and continue” button.
Step 5: Fill in your academic qualifications.
Step 6: Click on the “Submit button” to submit the application form and print the acknowledgment slips.
You are done.
Once you submit your application form, wait to be selected for a computer based test (CBT). There shall be computer–based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Closing Date: The deadline for applications is January 29, 2023. All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.