LASU Acceptance And Medical Fees Payment Procedure 2022/2023. This is to inform all newly admitted students of LASU that the management has released guidelines on how to pay the acceptance and medical fee for 2022/2023 session. Students should see details of the payment procedures below.
The management of Lagos State University has released the breakdown of how to make payment of acceptance and medical fees for the newly admitted students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All 2022/2023 Admitted Candidates for full-time undergraduate programmes are required to follow the steps below for payment of acceptance and medical fees.
1. Visit here>>>.https://lasu.edu.ng/epayment
2. Click Naira Payment
3. Navigate to the tab “UNDERGRADUATE (FULL-TIME) NEWLY ADMITTED 2022/2023 SESSION” for UTME (Stream 1), Direct Entry and JUPEB
4. Navigate to the tab “UNDERGRADUATE (STREAM 2) NEWLY ADMITTED 2022/2023 SESSION” for UTME (Stream 2) ONLY
5. Supply your JAMB Registration Number in field labelled “Matric / Application / Unique / UTME Number”
6. Select Type of Payment: Acceptance/ Medical Fees
7. Select “Naira” as Payment Currency and Click Continue
8. Supply valid email address and phone number
9. Select Amount and Click continue
10. Click “PAY ON PAYTECH”
11. Select Card as Method of Payment; Supply Card details and Click Submit.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click here to subscribe!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.