Mater School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out. The management of Mater School of Nursing has begun the sale of forms for admission into various courses of the school for 2023/2024 session. Details of the admission requirements and how to apply have been given below in this post.
This is to inform the general public that the applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into three (03) years General Nursing and 18 months Post Basic programmes respectively into the school of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
- Candidates must be atleast 16 years of Age
- Candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate of its equivalent SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE with a minimum of Five Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age (not baptisms card)
- Testimonials from the last school attended
- A letter from your parish priest or pastor/baptisms
- Marriage Certificate if married
- Original photocopies of all relevant documents will be sighted during interview
- Three recent passports photographs
- Mode of identification (NIN, PVC, Drivers license, international passport)
- Post Basic candidates should submit their certificates or licence
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- The sales of forms commence on 13th February 2023 at the school only
- Admission form/CBT exam is (N18,000.00) paid to the first bank
- Visit the school with evidence of payment, change the bank Teller to receipt and collect the entrance form
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 28th March 2023
- The courses for the entrance examination include Mathematics, English Language, physics, chemistry and Biology
- The entrance examinations is by CBT
- Details of the interview will be communicated upon the return of the completed forms
- Candidates for the post basic nursing, are to bring their Midwifery notifications and licences
DATE OF EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW
- Thursday 30th – 31st March 2023
- Time: 800am
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
Immigrate to Canada Via Job Offer!
Get latest Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship 2023 and how to apply. Don’t miss this opportunity that can help you relocate to Canada with your family.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply