Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable, Locations and Requirements 2023. Did you apply for the recently concluded NCS recruitment? Is your name out in the recently released Nigeria Customs Service list of successful candidates? If yes, this information is for you.
The management of the Nigeria Customs Service has released the NCS Recruitment Screening Dates, Locations and Requirements 2023. All applicants who are opting for screening should check their screening dates, screening locations (venue) and the list of items and requirements needed for the screening. This information is very important as applicants who miss their screening will forfeit their opportunity of getting the job.
NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable, Locations and Requirements 2023
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the under-listed candidates are again invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise. All candidates are required to report to Nigeria Customs Service Training & Doctrine Command (NSC TRADOC), FCT according to the schedule for their States as follows:
NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable and Locations
See the NCS Recruitment Screening locations here.
- All candidates from the following States: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Corss-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Delta and Edo. NCS screaming timetable
- All candidates from the following States: Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos and FCT
- All candidates from the following States Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara. FCSC Recruitment
Read Also: NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2022 Application – www.ndlea.gov.ng/career
NCS Recruitment Screening Requirements 2023
See the NCS Recruitment Screening requirements here.
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venue with the followings:
- Original and photocopies of Credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One pair of white canvas shoe
- 2 Passport photographs
- Face mask recruitment information
- Hand sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’s License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behavior will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of origin.
Other Government Jobs:
RECAP: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after the recruitment exercise
- You are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for (E.g. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Screening dates for 2023 have not been announced yet. You can bookmark this page for updates on the screening timetable for 2023.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
Leave a Reply