Nigeria Police Force Recruitment – The wait for getting a shot at being in the Nigerian Police Force is over, The date for the commencement of the recruitment process for the year 2023 has been scheduled. I would like to give you first-hand information on the guidelines, requirements, application forms, and news on the official portal on how to be recruited.
You have to read this article with rapt attention and take follow the instructions to the letter.
The Inspector-General of Police has given a go-ahead in the commencement of Nigerian police recruitment 2023. The Nigerian Police Force is recruiting 10,000 constables, as the application has started and successful applicants will be shortlisted for training in the Nigerian Police Force Training centers across the 36 states in Nigeria and the F.C.T, Jamb Result
Read Also: Nigeria Police Force Nationwide Recruitment for Constables
The official portal for the recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police job is www.nipost.gov.ng. Please on no grounds should anyone collect money from you, the Nigerian Police Force application form is completely free and the form of the NPF is online on the official portal.
The Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment form will be out and obtainable immediately. The NPF have started recruitment of about 10,000 persons into its arms and the portal has been unlocked for prospective applicants to tender in their application.
Requirements Needed To Get Into The Nigerian Police Force
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth and descent and should have a National Identification Number
- Applicants must be between the age range of 18-25.
- The applicant’s height limit should be 1.64.
- The applicant should possess 5’O level courses including English and maths in the WASCE/NECO exams and in not more than two sittings.
- The applicants should be physically fit and free of deformity: The following will be termed as deformity.
- Stuttering or serious difficulty with speech
- irregular formation of teeth or jaw preventing proper chewing of food.
- Knocked knees
- Applicants who have Bow legs
- Knees that are curved, which cannot be straight when standing at attention.
- Hands that are deformed, which are limited in function.
- poor eyesight or any other eyes defects
- People who have been amputated will not be accepted
- Pregnant women during the period of recruitment will not be considered.
- Applicants are to be free of financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s guarantor’s form must be filled providing reputable references
- Applicants who are in possession of a National Driver’s License have an edge. Pounds to Naira
Read Also: Federal Road Safety Recruitment
How to log in to the Nigerian Police Force
There are several guidelines and steps that are important to adhere to, so over here I would show you how to log in to the NPF portal with much ease if you have been registered already.
- You are to bring all the required documents.
- Scan and upload your documents on the official recruitment portal of the Nigerian Police Force www. police recruitment.ng.
- LIst of Successful candidates will be out shortly Dollar to Naira Rate
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Visit policerecruitment.ng and register by supplying your email address and password; make sure you use a working email address because you will have to verify the account.
- Upload all the necessary documents and submit
- Print the acknowledgment slip
- Remember if your application is sent twice it will be disqualified, so go through your details and effect correction where need be.
- A list of successful candidates will be communicated via e-mail
- Remember to save your registration in case you misplaced the slip.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply