The NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 portal, which was temporarily offline on Sunday, 18th June 2023, is now fully back online. After being inaccessible for one week, the portal is once again operational and accessible to users. Link: https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com
The partnership between UNICEF, NYSC, and NYC aims to register a minimum of 12 million eligible children under the age of 5 in Nigeria.
The NPC Birth Registration initiative aims to issue birth certificates containing the names and nationalities of all children in Nigeria. This process will cover 21 states, 456 local government areas (LGAs), and 4,978 wards across the country.
The 21 states where the NPC Birth Registration will take place in 2023 are Abia, Adamawa, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Rivers, and Sokoto.
Interested individuals applying for NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 as ad hoc staff should note that applications are accepted only from the aforementioned 21 states. Applicants must be available and willing to participate in the NPC Birth Registration within these states.
Requirements for NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023:
- Possession of a valid National Identification Number (NIN), which will be used for the assessment test.
- Successful completion of an assessment test.
- Applicants can attempt the assessment test only once.
- Availability of a device with a camera.
- Bank details must match the information provided in the NIN.
- Possession of a valid educational certificate.
- A valid Gmail account.
- Attainment of a minimum score of 50% on the assessment test.
- Possession of a valid Bank Account Number (only commercial banks accepted).
- Possession of a valid phone number.
Steps to apply for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment:
- Enable device location.
- Visit the application link.
- Click on “Start Application.”
- Select the option “Start as NYSC or Adhoc Staff.”
- A pop-up will request permission to use your device location; select “Allow.”
- Begin the registration process using your NIN.
- Choose your State, Local Government, and the nearest government hospital.
- Provide accurate account details.
- Take note of your Application ID by copying or taking a screenshot after completing the registration.
As of now, the NPC has not announced the deadline for the NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023