Oyo State College of Nursing Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023. This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the management of Oyo State College of Nursing has begun the sale of form for admission into the Basic Midwifery program of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session. Interested applicant should see the cost of application form, admission requirements and how to apply below.NYSC portal
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery programme, Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan. jamb Portal
DURATION: 3 years Good morning my love messages
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the college website: www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your ATM Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Closing Date: Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 30th January – Friday, 3rd February, 2023.
Date of Interview: Tuesday, 14th – Friday, 17th February, 2023.
Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively.
Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Contact Numbers: 09138766976, 08156903399
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website Jamb Result
Signed Yusuf, F. A (Mrs.) Ag.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply