To help those outstanding students in their entrepreneurial journey, the University of Manchester is happy to provide Diversity Scholarship Awards specially for Africa and Latin American Students who wish to study in the UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship programme will be covered under the award of this scholarship programme. All international students are eligible to participate and gain 50% tuition fee scholarships. The applicants must prepare an impressive presentation for the scholarship to be considered.
Description of University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is a public research university that is also one of the top public universities in Manchester. The University of Manchester is a historic institution recognised for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. It ranks 27th in the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is very highly preferred by international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience with one of the largest and most diverse student communities in the country – made up of students from 160 countries. It is a favourite among top employers in the UK because of its combination of academic quality and student diversity.
Brief Details of the Diversity Scholarship Awards for Africa and Latin American Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Certificate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: UK
Application Deadline: May 10, 2022
- Eligible Countries: African and Latin America students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship taught at the University of Manchester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a fully online, part-time programme at the University of Manchester.
- The applicants are required to have a UK bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, in any discipline, normally at a minimum level of honors class 2, division 2.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 59-65
- CAE/CPE – 176-184
Value of Scholarship
The University of Manchester will provide 50% tuition fee scholarships to the selected international candidates for the PG Cert programme undertaken by them.
- How to Apply: All interested students are first required to make an admission application for the said postgraduate programme through the university portal. Students must register for this webinar to obtain details about the scholarship application and submit a 4-5 page presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) telling the decisive authority about their background, achievements, and how the PG Cert in Entrepreneurship will help them with their aspirations.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One Reference
- Degree certificate and transcripts/Professional qualification documents (with an official English translation if the original is not in English)
- A copy of your CV
- A personal statement of a maximum of 500 words
Leave a Reply