Apply for the ongoing WHO Recruitment 2022. See the 2job positions, descriptions, eligibility, requirements and how to apply. World Health Organization (WHO) is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Consultant for Production of Vaccines Pharmaceutical Products & Development of Drug Substances and Drug Products in Nigeria
- A Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Sciences, with an Advanced Qualification in the same or in Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemical Engineering or Environmental System Design.
- Post-graduate training or specialization in Pharmaceutics, Good Pharmaceutical Practices (GXP), Good Manufacturing Practice, and advanced project management certificate.
- 5 years’ relevant experience delivering capital projects within the international pharmaceutical industry complemented with experience in
- Capital (construction) pharmaceutical projects of $300million,
- Experience developing a business and investment case for large capital pharmaceutical projects over $300 million
- Experience managing Engineering house and representing a client in the construction of a pharmaceutical end to end production line
- History of participating and representing clients (with pharmaceutical houses) in the construction of a pharmaceutical fill and finish line.
- At least 15 years’ experience in project management in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience designating and setting up large bioreactors
- Experience setting up a modular pharmaceutical production system.
Competencies and Technical Background and Experience
- 15+ years ‘ experience delivering capital projects within the international pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous history and capacity to handle capital investment projects in the pharmaceutical sector worth over 300million USD.
- Proven track record of assembling diverse teams of local and international experts to constitute client-side team.
- Proven history of past engagement with global industry experts in the delivery of capital pharmaceutical projects in a timely manner and to project specification.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, adapt message and visual aids for multiple audiences.
- Effective facilitation skills with proven ability to engage and train a group of individuals at international, national and sub-national levels.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of international and Nigeria vaccine and pharmaceutical ecosystem
- Clear understanding of the FDA, NAFDAC and EMEA regulatory protocols
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and manufacturing bridge
- In depth knowledge of a functional pharmaceutical setup, for both upstream and downstream
- In-depth knowledge of the development of the production facility process and facility designs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of professionals in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Proven evidence of participating in pharmaceutical technology Transfer Process from an existing production line to a newly constructed Production line
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to promote consensus, communicate progress and results, and resolve issues in a proactive manner, while ensuring effective work practices and ethics: diplomacy, tact, and courtesy.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required. Additional language is an asset.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
2.) Quality Assistant
- Essential: Secondary / Technical or commercial College Diploma in Business Administration, Financial Management, Auditing, Economics or other relevant field.
- Desirable: University Degree / Professional Certification in Auditing / Accounting, such as Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant.
- Essential: A minimum of 10 years of experience in auditing, internal control, risk management or financial management. Experience in assessing internal controls.
- Desirable: Work experience in Audit or Quality Assurance experience with an international public accounting firm. Experience working in an international organization. Public sector experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting, budgetary and financial management principles and their application.
- Excellent understanding of accounting practices and procedures, including the application of IPSAS. Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of WHO rules, regulations, policies and practices would be an asset.
- Policies and procedures: Support the continuous improvement of processes around implementing partnership management through the development and enhancement of policies, procedures, guidelines, and tools.
- Capacity building: Support and facilitate country offices capacity development activities of staff and implementing partners on implementing partnership management through training sessions, workshops, presentations.
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting: Prepare reports for Country Offices, Regional Office and HQ as may be required
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Producing results
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
Use of Language Skills
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
- WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at NGN 13,568,607 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022; 10:59:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO prides itself on a workforce that adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards and that is committed to put the WHO Values Charter into practice.
- WHO has zero tolerance towards sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct (i.e., discrimination, abuse of authority and harassment). All members of the WHO workforce have a role to play in promoting a safe and respectful workplace and should report to WHO any actual or suspected cases of SEA, sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct. To ensure that individuals with a substantiated history of SEA, sexual harassment or other types of abusive conduct are not hired by the Organization, WHO will conduct a background verification of final candidates.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.