www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – FRSC Recruitment portal 2022/2023. This is the official guide on how to use the recruitment frsc gov ng portal for application.
Are you interested in the ongoing FRSC recruitment? Have you applied and want to check if your name has been shortlisted? If yes, get in here and learn how to use the FRSC recruitment portal 2022 effectively. Remember, you don’t have to make any mistakes so that you don’t tarnish your chances of getting employed.
Remember, the official website for FRSC recruitment is www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. And FRSC login portal is also the website that you will login to track your application or setup your profile after application. I will explain the whole interface and how to fill the form correctly. One mistake while filling the form could be very costly.
FRSC recruitment portal 2022 – www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
This is where the FRSC recruitment is done. The Federal Road Safety Commission created this page to collect from intending applicants for the ongoing FRSC massive recruitment exercise. FRSC recruitment portal
When you first visit www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment 2022, you will see that the job positions are categorized into cadres.
- RMA Cadre: This is for Junior Community Health Workers and SSCE holders (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- MI Cadre:.Here you have the Marshal Inspector with minimum qualifications such as OND, NCE etc.
- Officer Cadre: Requires Degree/HND.
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
How to Fill FRSC Recruitment Form 2022 www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
We hope you know your cadre now. Follow the steps below to fill the form online.
Step 1: Visit the official FRSC recruitment portal here: https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ is also the frsc login portal.
Step 2: Select your cadre by clicking the button for your Cadre requirements.
Step 3: Fill in your details in the form.
See the details of the requirements below; frsc recruitment
- Position *
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Driver License Number
- Surname *
- First Name *
- Other Names
- E-Mail *
- Confirm E-Mail *
- Date Of Birth (MM-DD-YYYY) *
- Place Of Birth*
- State Of Origin *
- LGA Of Origin*
- Home Town*
- Height * waec time table
- Weight *
- Gender *
- Marital Status*
- Preferred Physical Screening State:*
The information is an asterisk * is compulsory.
Step 4: Click the “Submit” button. You are done!
Now, wait for the names of shortlisted candidates for an aptitude test.
FRSC Recruitment 2022 Jon Positions
1. Graduate Assistant Route Commander
Applicants must possess the following: frsc recruitment portal
Applicants must possess a First Degree / HND from a recognized Institution of learning and8NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2. Graduate Marshal Inspector I
Applicants must possess the following:
Double qualification RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions.
3. Marshal Inspector II
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions: Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- Registered Nurse /_Midwife (RN/RM).
4. Marshal Inspector III
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions:
National Diploma (ND) / Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
5. Road Marshal Assistant I
Applicants must be a Junior Community Health Extension Worker_(JCHEW).
6. Road Marshal Assistant II
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
7. Road Marshal Assistant III
Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
8. Artisan and Tradesmen
We are in need of the following Artisans and Tradesmen below:
- Computer Operators
- Motorcycle Riders
- Tailors airtel data plan
- Sportsmen, etc.
Candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO, NABTEB).
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driver’s Licence
FRSC Recruitment General Requirments
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
Candidates applying for FRSC jobs must meet certain requirements. Applicants must:
- Be Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Be of age 18 -30 years except for Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who must be at least 35 years of age
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
See Also: Customs Recruitment
How to Apply for FRSC Jobs
- Visit the FRSC recruitment portal here. http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Select your Cadre
- Fill the form as required
- Upload your credentials/qualifications
- Submit your application and print a copy
Note: Application is online through the link above or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
FRSC Recruitment Process
The federal Road Safety Corps recruitment is online. The process begins with a visit by the candidate to the FRSC portal at www.frsc.gov.ng and then click on the career/recruitment button and get registered with a valid email and phone number.
FRSC recruitment update
The FRSC Recruitment form is out. All intending applicants should visit the application portal to apply. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status. Consequently, applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to various positions.
FRSC Recruitment Closing Date
Application Closing Date
www.frsc.gov.ng portal login mail – How to Login to FRSC Recruitment Portal
frsc.gov.ng staff email login mail: This is the site for FRSC staff log in only. Once you are selected as the Federal Road Safety staff, you will be provided with login details: email and password to access the staff area of the website. Npower recruitment
FRSC contact number for applicants
For all Enquiries, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
Leave a Reply